Well I have read so many blogs out here and most of them are very very useful, and I love reading them all, I have noticed most of the blogs are related to photography, sales, and tips.
This blog just came into my mind when I was working on a project using photoshop. I guess 80 percent of the users here in DT use photoshop, some are experts and some are newbie. Well I have a question for all photoshop users, hey hold its not a tough one, just a simple one, might be the answers given here could very useful to other photoshop users, not may be I’m sure your answers will be a new learning opportunities for other users. This blog is the series of blogs and its photoshop part 1, so lets start
Q. What is your favorite tool in Photoshop? (No matter which version)
Rules to follow: Please answer only one tool, I know there are many tools out in PS, but tell us only your personal favorite and why.
My favorite Photoshop toll is ……. ……. …… …… and the reason ( this is where the learning option for users why is it your favorite)
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava