Photoshop / Topaz Adjust Video Tutorial (italian)
Hi all, I'm glad to share with you my last Photoshop Video Tutorial (Italian):it's about the correct use of Topaz Adjust plug-in. Everyone know that Topaz Adjust easily produces terrific results: there's a kind of "topaz flu" in the photographic world. Less easy is to chose the proper setting, to know how to divide the image in different areas that need different "adjust", to use layers and their blend mode and opacity option, to get a more "natural" look.
Unfortunately for the rest of the world the tutorial is in italian, but this is of course a good news for italian photographers : there are so few Photoshop tutorials in our language... however I'm sure that it could be useful for all of you interested in Topaz Labs Adjust plug-in.
Photo credits: Roberto Caucino.
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk