Photoshop / Topaz Adjust Video Tutorial (italian)
Hi all, I'm glad to share with you my last Photoshop Video Tutorial (Italian):it's about the correct use of Topaz Adjust plug-in. Everyone know that Topaz Adjust easily produces terrific results: there's a kind of "topaz flu" in the photographic world. Less easy is to chose the proper setting, to know how to divide the image in different areas that need different "adjust", to use layers and their blend mode and opacity option, to get a more "natural" look.
Unfortunately for the rest of the world the tutorial is in italian, but this is of course a good news for italian photographers : there are so few Photoshop tutorials in our language... however I'm sure that it could be useful for all of you interested in Topaz Labs Adjust plug-in.
Photo credits: Roberto Caucino.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America