Photoshop / Topaz Adjust Video Tutorial (italian)
Hi all, I'm glad to share with you my last Photoshop Video Tutorial (Italian):it's about the correct use of Topaz Adjust plug-in. Everyone know that Topaz Adjust easily produces terrific results: there's a kind of "topaz flu" in the photographic world. Less easy is to chose the proper setting, to know how to divide the image in different areas that need different "adjust", to use layers and their blend mode and opacity option, to get a more "natural" look.
Unfortunately for the rest of the world the tutorial is in italian, but this is of course a good news for italian photographers : there are so few Photoshop tutorials in our language... however I'm sure that it could be useful for all of you interested in Topaz Labs Adjust plug-in.
Photo credits: Roberto Caucino.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon