This way, I've been going into searching tutorials around the web to look at others' techniques. I think tutorials are really interesting, not to "steal" or even make the same artwork, but more to integrate the technique and mix it with your own experience. Then you can achieve great effects.
All that to say that I'll be posting some links to tutorials I find interesting for everyone. I hope you'll like them as I do.
Photo credits: Nightangel666.
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!