This way, I've been going into searching tutorials around the web to look at others' techniques. I think tutorials are really interesting, not to "steal" or even make the same artwork, but more to integrate the technique and mix it with your own experience. Then you can achieve great effects.
All that to say that I'll be posting some links to tutorials I find interesting for everyone. I hope you'll like them as I do.
Photo credits: Nightangel666.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America