Photoshop Video Tutorial - Adding a Reflection
This Photoshop™ video tutorial is all about adding a reflection to an object or person that is on a white background. The effect we’re after is to make it look like they’re on a shiny surface. This reflection effect can be done also on a black or any uniformed colored background.
This was a very popular request from fellow stock shooters. so HERE IT IS!
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images