Photoshop Video Tutorial - Adding a Reflection
This Photoshop™ video tutorial is all about adding a reflection to an object or person that is on a white background. The effect we’re after is to make it look like they’re on a shiny surface. This reflection effect can be done also on a black or any uniformed colored background.
This was a very popular request from fellow stock shooters. so HERE IT IS!
Photo credits: Yanik Chauvin.
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip