I like to use Picasa, Google's free photo editing software, to put finishing touches on my photos before I upload them. I use it to adjust color temperature, lighting, sharpen, etc. It's easy to use, and I get great results with it.
Google has just released a new version, Picasa 3. To see all the new features, and what has changed, CLICK HERE.
This is an image that I converted into black and white with Picasa.
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings