I like to use Picasa, Google's free photo editing software, to put finishing touches on my photos before I upload them. I use it to adjust color temperature, lighting, sharpen, etc. It's easy to use, and I get great results with it.
Google has just released a new version, Picasa 3. To see all the new features, and what has changed, CLICK HERE.
This is an image that I converted into black and white with Picasa.
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels
- 5+ Bad Photography Habits you Need to Stop Now
- 10 Graphic Design Mistakes I Will NEVER Make Again!