I like to use Picasa, Google's free photo editing software, to put finishing touches on my photos before I upload them. I use it to adjust color temperature, lighting, sharpen, etc. It's easy to use, and I get great results with it.
Google has just released a new version, Picasa 3. To see all the new features, and what has changed, CLICK HERE.
This is an image that I converted into black and white with Picasa.
Photo credits: Eclecticelegance.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon