Pick it and Stick with it!
I have found that sometimes an object in a scene becomes more important than the person.... I ran across this phenomenon at the beach. Here you can see that even thought the scenery is quite magnificent the subtle color of the pink dress stands out very much.
Therefore, I have edited the girl on the beach image so that the dress truly stands out... Pick it and stick with it! find a concept, idea or focus. The color became the focus of my beach shots, so the image should be black and white. I found another example of this here on on dreamstime, far better than my examples.
Thanks and happy shooting! Another of my comments for your consideration. Thanks!
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America