Pick it and Stick with it!
I have found that sometimes an object in a scene becomes more important than the person.... I ran across this phenomenon at the beach. Here you can see that even thought the scenery is quite magnificent the subtle color of the pink dress stands out very much.
Therefore, I have edited the girl on the beach image so that the dress truly stands out... Pick it and stick with it! find a concept, idea or focus. The color became the focus of my beach shots, so the image should be black and white. I found another example of this here on on dreamstime, far better than my examples.
Thanks and happy shooting! Another of my comments for your consideration. Thanks!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips