Pick it and Stick with it!
I have found that sometimes an object in a scene becomes more important than the person.... I ran across this phenomenon at the beach. Here you can see that even thought the scenery is quite magnificent the subtle color of the pink dress stands out very much.
Therefore, I have edited the girl on the beach image so that the dress truly stands out... Pick it and stick with it! find a concept, idea or focus. The color became the focus of my beach shots, so the image should be black and white. I found another example of this here on on dreamstime, far better than my examples.
Thanks and happy shooting! Another of my comments for your consideration. Thanks!
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo