pics from our 1100 mile peace walk across scotland and england
For one, i want to introduce myself and two, im hoping that some of the people who have been following our journey will follow me here to Dreamstime and take a look at what im doing here, and maybe even decide to contribute themselves.
The shot of the red deer was taken on the very remote Glen Loth Road near Kinbrace in Scotland. This road is even impassable in the winter, but in the summer it clears and is quite stunning.
One of our favorite places on the trip and our favorite town in England was Bath.. Its really fantastic, with its stunning architecture, great restaurants and good vibe. This shot was taken at the Royal Crescent and is considered one of England's most important and historic buildings.. There is a super exclusive hotel there and i was fortunate enough that they played host for one night.. it was awesome.
There wasnt too much downtime on the trip. We were on the move much of the time, but one day, on the coast of Devon, I was able to sneak away to the beach for an hour.
It was actually a little colder than it looked, thus the blanket.
I love England and Scotland.. the people there were amazing and will always be close to my heart.. I hope to return again and again.. but there are benefits be being home too..
Photo credits: Tara Golden.
- How to shoot good pictures with a cheap camera
- Why viewing an image is not an exact science
- Not Much Colors in the Photo? Here's what you can do!
- Weekly Stock Photo Review 01: Clear Subject
- Tip of the Week: 20 Must-Know Keyboard Shortcuts for Photoshop
- Dreamstime turns 20, you get a $15 anniversary referral bonus!
- Get to know the birds of Turkey - 19 - Sombre Tit
- Missed Opportunities