Picture quality suffers with zooming
I do not know, if this is the right place to ask a question from fellow photographers.
I have a Sony DSLR F-828. Good one.
But, I have a problem. When I take pictures with full zoom, ( optical zoom only ), I find that the pictures quality suffers.
The sharpness suffers. Even during sun light shots, with ample ambient light, my picture remains poor quality. I have taken shots of sun set, and get disappointed when compare my pictures with those which are already on dreams time.
Can some one please give me some reason on it?
The image here is not mine, but this is what i like, and I want to take pics like this.
Photo credits: Serban Enache.
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama