Picture quality suffers with zooming
I do not know, if this is the right place to ask a question from fellow photographers.
I have a Sony DSLR F-828. Good one.
But, I have a problem. When I take pictures with full zoom, ( optical zoom only ), I find that the pictures quality suffers.
The sharpness suffers. Even during sun light shots, with ample ambient light, my picture remains poor quality. I have taken shots of sun set, and get disappointed when compare my pictures with those which are already on dreams time.
Can some one please give me some reason on it?
The image here is not mine, but this is what i like, and I want to take pics like this.
Photo credits: Serban Enache.
- 12 tips to make your journey photogenic
- Best road trip destinations around the world
- Pet Rescue Photography: Bigsby
- Going on the road? Some thoughts
- Work Trips - How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road