Picture in use
I found one of my pictures on the internet. It's really exciting because I've never seen them in use before! The picture is shown in a Russian article about prevention of thrombo-embolic complications in humans with the atrial fibrillation. There is a link: original
There is a possibility to translate it with Google.
From time to time I type some keywords and hope that I could find my photos anywhere. Today morning I tried my nickname and I added it with "dreamstime". And I was lucky! Sometimes I use the TinEye (tineye.com), but with no result yet. Please write about your experiences with your pictures you founded on the internet (or anywhere else)!
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe
- Enjoy Fall Photography
- Copy space importance for designers to make composite images