Pictures of love, kill and Live
It has been years of planing to have bird shot like these, start from growing a mango tree beside my house waiting for bird to build a nest on the tree.
Once I found a bird's nest with 3 eegs, I though I would get nices shot but there was a snake eaten all the eggs. I though that the mom must be very sorry about this.
The next year I sow another net with 2 eggs, that was a chance to have all this pictures. I built a high stage, higher than the bird's nest, have myself hidden as afraid of mom will run away then I will have to look after babies. I kept sitting about 8 hours a day for 7 days to get these bird shot.
The picture of love if mother do not feed this bird all babies will died, the same as human being, these picture will help you love your mother.
Killing to survive, I saw a mother hit the worm on the tree before feeding her children.
The picture of hospitality Once a hotel has his 15 years anniversary I presented one of this on print on size of 20X30 in luxury flame and titled "With the best hospitality you are" It seem to be the best present and long last.
Hope these pictures could tell you something.
I am sorry if my poor English annoy you.
Photo credits: Somyot Sutprattanatawin.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs