Pictures without model release form
Alright, so I have some nice pictures or at least I like to think they are, of people fishing, fixing nets, kayaking,, etc but I don't have a MR for them as I took most of the pictures abroad and I never suspected some day I would be uploading them to a micro-stock site.
So what can one do with them, are they completely lost?
Also in the same topic I just don't feel now like going out asking people to sing a MR for, I feel too embarrassed to ask...is this also an issue for any of you that it refrains you from taking some kind of pictures?
Thanks for comments.
Photo credits: Asplosh.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)