Pictures with the X-Ray film. How to increase the sales and not to be
But if we are expecting downloads for the medical professional purpose the ABC of Radiology has to be taken into consideration.
B.Always looking at film as the patient is in front of you & his (her) head is over heels (!).
For the brief review around 200 pictures were found by the simple searching of the “Chest X-Ray film”.
-5 images were turned UPSIDE to DOWN.
-15 shoots have mistake with LEFT & RIGHT side. For orientation: Heart is on the Left side of chest and Liver is on the Right side of abdomen.
C.The photography and description has to correlate ( & pay attention to details). For exmpl., the happy child with the XRF of adult & more of that, with the pathological changings (unless if it is specified). The shoulder & abdominal X-ray is not the chest XRF, even if the part of it is there.
D. Never hesitate to take professional advice.
E.The personal or sensitive information has to be removed.
Finally, do not forget that grate pictures is always bringing massage!
All about color
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - ISO
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step