Pictures with the X-Ray film. How to increase the sales and not to be
But if we are expecting downloads for the medical professional purpose the ABC of Radiology has to be taken into consideration.
B.Always looking at film as the patient is in front of you & his (her) head is over heels (!).
For the brief review around 200 pictures were found by the simple searching of the “Chest X-Ray film”.
-5 images were turned UPSIDE to DOWN.
-15 shoots have mistake with LEFT & RIGHT side. For orientation: Heart is on the Left side of chest and Liver is on the Right side of abdomen.
C.The photography and description has to correlate ( & pay attention to details). For exmpl., the happy child with the XRF of adult & more of that, with the pathological changings (unless if it is specified). The shoulder & abdominal X-ray is not the chest XRF, even if the part of it is there.
D. Never hesitate to take professional advice.
E.The personal or sensitive information has to be removed.
Finally, do not forget that grate pictures is always bringing massage!
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
- Designing front covers with emotions - advise and contest entry