Pictures in use #3
I was lucky again, because I was looking for any of my photos from my small portfolio and I found out that one of them were used in two different websites.
This time I found these sites thanks to writing Belfast Castle into Google and Yahoo search engine and switched to images instead of web. So, another way to find your images in use is to type a name of a known or well-known place, building and so on and search them in Google with the help of images search mode. It is better if your pictures have been downloaded more than once to increase the probability of successful finding.
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster
- 5 Helpful Tips for using Mac Photo