Pictures in use #3
I was lucky again, because I was looking for any of my photos from my small portfolio and I found out that one of them were used in two different websites.
This time I found these sites thanks to writing Belfast Castle into Google and Yahoo search engine and switched to images instead of web. So, another way to find your images in use is to type a name of a known or well-known place, building and so on and search them in Google with the help of images search mode. It is better if your pictures have been downloaded more than once to increase the probability of successful finding.
Photo credits: Roman Zaremba.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America