Pictures without model release form
Alright, so I have some nice pictures or at least I like to think they are, of people fishing, fixing nets, kayaking,, etc but I don't have a MR for them as I took most of the pictures abroad and I never suspected some day I would be uploading them to a micro-stock site.
So what can one do with them, are they completely lost?
Also in the same topic I just don't feel now like going out asking people to sing a MR for, I feel too embarrassed to ask...is this also an issue for any of you that it refrains you from taking some kind of pictures?
Thanks for comments.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Release related image searches
Photo credits: Asplosh.