Today I joined picWorkflow and I find it really great! Now I'll have more time to take pictures and I will spend less time to upload them in the microstock sites. Because picWorkflow is helping me!
picWorkflow makes it very easy for photographers to upload their media and create groups for easier reference and categorization. And each and every image that is uploaded through picWorkflow can carry its own metadata - metadata that can be modified as many times as it is needed afterwards.
Photo credits: Huhulin.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget