Today I joined picWorkflow and I find it really great! Now I'll have more time to take pictures and I will spend less time to upload them in the microstock sites. Because picWorkflow is helping me!
picWorkflow makes it very easy for photographers to upload their media and create groups for easier reference and categorization. And each and every image that is uploaded through picWorkflow can carry its own metadata - metadata that can be modified as many times as it is needed afterwards.
Photo credits: Huhulin.
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs
- Helping more than the dogs
- Tip of the week: 8 GIMP newbie tips
- Why I love Norfolk
- Triberg Waterfalls, Germany: The Black Forest's Beautiful Secret
- Tip from the Hunters: Safety First