The pig did fly !
In my last blog I mentioned the publicity event for the re release on CD of the Pink Floyd albums from the 1970's.
On Monday I traveled to London (about 50 miles from where I live) got the tube across town, just in time to see the pig start it's decent ! As I was waiting for the inflateable porker to float again, I got chatting with some of the other photographers on Chelsea bridge, they ranged from Russian photo-journalists working in London, A Japanese couple who were Pink Floyd fans, a retired lady who wanted to send the images to her son in Australia.... A great mixture of people.
The pig rose, the sun shone... got my shots.I Hope you like them and they bring back some memories of 1977.
Photo credits: David Goddard.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget