Pimply face, snort nosed models
So what do you do with pimply faced, snort nosed wannabe models? Although you can tell him or her to *bleep* off, a photographer has to always be polite (most of the time) to the models. So next best thing to do is to focus on a smoother body part and give it a good background blur with shallow DOF. And for good measure crop out half of the face like so. You won't have to spend the next 2 weeks smoothing out the face in Photoshop. This technique only works for stock. If you're commission to take portraits shots of someone say for a wedding then it is a different story ...
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images