Pimply face, snort nosed models
So what do you do with pimply faced, snort nosed wannabe models? Although you can tell him or her to *bleep* off, a photographer has to always be polite (most of the time) to the models. So next best thing to do is to focus on a smoother body part and give it a good background blur with shallow DOF. And for good measure crop out half of the face like so. You won't have to spend the next 2 weeks smoothing out the face in Photoshop. This technique only works for stock. If you're commission to take portraits shots of someone say for a wedding then it is a different story ...
Photo credits: Shuttlecock.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles