In the last few months, since i start to prepare images for the various stock photography and micro stock photography, i star to achieve different goal, the most recent one is winning an photography contest with one of my roses i created for valentins Day. Looking to some of my past work i found few very nice peaces, and one of this it's already bean selected on dreams time and next weak will be presented in an regional photography contest.
The immage is this one
the winner end is' will take an smale cash price and will be display with the first five clasefied in an famous art gallery in rome.
With the occasio i also created an meneged collection's about flowers i hope you will like brings yours
Photo credits: Morgan Capasso.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one