Place that I like : the south of France, the Calanques
I would like to speak a better english to express that with nice phrase as it deserves...but ...
Mountain, hills, sea.... Everything is there!
Small port, small village....Beach with rocks, beach with sand....Small beach anyway, for the lovers, or for the family.....
I have live there for few months and I have so much nostalgia about the long walk, or the long drive around...about the calm, and the tranquility.
Calm, serenity is exactly what inspire the mediterranean sea ...Beauty also...The coastline is irregular and so much differents from Perpignan to Nice. Some area are flat some else so rocky and mountainous...One of my favorite place is the Calanque and most the picture around have been taken on that area, closed to Marseille....
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget