Place that I like : the south of France, the Calanques
I would like to speak a better english to express that with nice phrase as it deserves...but ...
Mountain, hills, sea.... Everything is there!
Small port, small village....Beach with rocks, beach with sand....Small beach anyway, for the lovers, or for the family.....
I have live there for few months and I have so much nostalgia about the long walk, or the long drive around...about the calm, and the tranquility.
Calm, serenity is exactly what inspire the mediterranean sea ...Beauty also...The coastline is irregular and so much differents from Perpignan to Nice. Some area are flat some else so rocky and mountainous...One of my favorite place is the Calanque and most the picture around have been taken on that area, closed to Marseille....
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs