Place that I like : the south of France, the Calanques
I would like to speak a better english to express that with nice phrase as it deserves...but ...
Mountain, hills, sea.... Everything is there!
Small port, small village....Beach with rocks, beach with sand....Small beach anyway, for the lovers, or for the family.....
I have live there for few months and I have so much nostalgia about the long walk, or the long drive around...about the calm, and the tranquility.
Calm, serenity is exactly what inspire the mediterranean sea ...Beauty also...The coastline is irregular and so much differents from Perpignan to Nice. Some area are flat some else so rocky and mountainous...One of my favorite place is the Calanque and most the picture around have been taken on that area, closed to Marseille....
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Tip of the week: Adjusting exposure in post processing
- 3 Top Secrets to help you Shoot professional Photos on your smartphone
- Beautiful Tuolumne Meadows of Yosemite
- How to Produce HDR Photography Without Over Doing It
- Illustration, Vector, Cartoon, Clipart: What's the Difference?
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand out and Sell
- Tip of the week: How to be unique in an ocean of stock photos
- Istanbul: The Beautiful Necklace of Asia and Europe