Place that I like : the south of Spain, Andalucia
A desert where a lot of American western have been shooted in the 60s.
And indeed when I've been there I thought that I could be in some area like Texas or Arizona, and I was expected to see
Around 12 pm, the exact meaning of "siesta" come to your body...meaning or necessity.... what is the interrest to do something else with the calor...anyway
The yellow/red tonality is mainly given by the color of the earth and despite the aridity some people seem to try to cultivate field.
But Andalucia is not only the desert, that is also mountain and sea .
Some nice villa are facing the sea, telling you how life can be comfortable for some of us.
In some other place you face wonderful panoramic with some hills or even mountain diving to the sea...
Well that more or less the reasons to say that I truly like Andalucia.
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready