Place that I like : the south of Spain, Andalucia
A desert where a lot of American western have been shooted in the 60s.
And indeed when I've been there I thought that I could be in some area like Texas or Arizona, and I was expected to see
Around 12 pm, the exact meaning of "siesta" come to your body...meaning or necessity.... what is the interrest to do something else with the calor...anyway
The yellow/red tonality is mainly given by the color of the earth and despite the aridity some people seem to try to cultivate field.
But Andalucia is not only the desert, that is also mountain and sea .
Some nice villa are facing the sea, telling you how life can be comfortable for some of us.
In some other place you face wonderful panoramic with some hills or even mountain diving to the sea...
Well that more or less the reasons to say that I truly like Andalucia.
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon