Place that I like : the south of Spain, Andalucia
A desert where a lot of American western have been shooted in the 60s.
And indeed when I've been there I thought that I could be in some area like Texas or Arizona, and I was expected to see
Around 12 pm, the exact meaning of "siesta" come to your body...meaning or necessity.... what is the interrest to do something else with the calor...anyway
The yellow/red tonality is mainly given by the color of the earth and despite the aridity some people seem to try to cultivate field.
But Andalucia is not only the desert, that is also mountain and sea .
Some nice villa are facing the sea, telling you how life can be comfortable for some of us.
In some other place you face wonderful panoramic with some hills or even mountain diving to the sea...
Well that more or less the reasons to say that I truly like Andalucia.
Photo credits: Sophie Martin.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation