Plain background in pictures
I have been searching on the internet for a way to make nice pictures from objects.
I have found a way that quite amazed me, it was easy and handy.
Just take a big plate of whatever material and put it behind the object you want to photohrap. Take your picture and you have your object with a solid background.
handy and easy what more do you want.
hope this was helpful
Photo credits: , Saeid Shahin Kiya.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror