Plain background in pictures
I have been searching on the internet for a way to make nice pictures from objects.
I have found a way that quite amazed me, it was easy and handy.
Just take a big plate of whatever material and put it behind the object you want to photohrap. Take your picture and you have your object with a solid background.
handy and easy what more do you want.
hope this was helpful
Photo credits: , Saeid Shahin Kiya.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget