Plain background in pictures
I have been searching on the internet for a way to make nice pictures from objects.
I have found a way that quite amazed me, it was easy and handy.
Just take a big plate of whatever material and put it behind the object you want to photohrap. Take your picture and you have your object with a solid background.
handy and easy what more do you want.
hope this was helpful
Photo credits: , Saeid Shahin Kiya.
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software
- Love and Quarrels