…today…it is night actually, I am working to some new projects: autumn season, Christmas stuff…concepts, ideas, research.
What I want to tell you is I really like stock photography! Why? Because it gives me freedom and also the great opportunity to organize myself very, very well!
It is such a great feeling to plan, to action, to shoot!
I know and I’ve been implemented a lot of theory from project management area!
I composed a lot of strategies and projects!
But this project, my photography project is the real winner!
Have a great week!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror