…today…it is night actually, I am working to some new projects: autumn season, Christmas stuff…concepts, ideas, research.
What I want to tell you is I really like stock photography! Why? Because it gives me freedom and also the great opportunity to organize myself very, very well!
It is such a great feeling to plan, to action, to shoot!
I know and I’ve been implemented a lot of theory from project management area!
I composed a lot of strategies and projects!
But this project, my photography project is the real winner!
Have a great week!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget