…today…it is night actually, I am working to some new projects: autumn season, Christmas stuff…concepts, ideas, research.
What I want to tell you is I really like stock photography! Why? Because it gives me freedom and also the great opportunity to organize myself very, very well!
It is such a great feeling to plan, to action, to shoot!
I know and I’ve been implemented a lot of theory from project management area!
I composed a lot of strategies and projects!
But this project, my photography project is the real winner!
Have a great week!
Photo credits: Dragos Daniel Iliescu.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!