Some days it seems as though I can't come up with a single idea. When that happens, I end up just sitting around feeling frustrated because I really want to be taking photos and uploading. I browse the forums and check my stats a zillion times...which adds to the frustration because my number of downloads doesn't change much during a day.
What to do? This evening I was curious to see just how much competition some of my existing photos have. Not surprisingly, there seems to be a correlation between my images that sell well (not only here but also on other sites) and the number of images they are competing with.
Do you plan your future uploads? Or do you just shoot what you feel like, when you feel like it?
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
- Halloween Creatures: the Owl
- A Moment of Awe-Inspiring Wonder
- An emotional wakening (eventually)
- Everybody loves to take pictures of cats
- Halloween Creatures: the Black Cat
- Aim to shoot for International markets- Advice for stock footage
- Halloween Creatures: the Spider
- Tip of the week: Stock photography and Social Media