Some days it seems as though I can't come up with a single idea. When that happens, I end up just sitting around feeling frustrated because I really want to be taking photos and uploading. I browse the forums and check my stats a zillion times...which adds to the frustration because my number of downloads doesn't change much during a day.
What to do? This evening I was curious to see just how much competition some of my existing photos have. Not surprisingly, there seems to be a correlation between my images that sell well (not only here but also on other sites) and the number of images they are competing with.
Do you plan your future uploads? Or do you just shoot what you feel like, when you feel like it?
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!