Some days it seems as though I can't come up with a single idea. When that happens, I end up just sitting around feeling frustrated because I really want to be taking photos and uploading. I browse the forums and check my stats a zillion times...which adds to the frustration because my number of downloads doesn't change much during a day.
What to do? This evening I was curious to see just how much competition some of my existing photos have. Not surprisingly, there seems to be a correlation between my images that sell well (not only here but also on other sites) and the number of images they are competing with.
Do you plan your future uploads? Or do you just shoot what you feel like, when you feel like it?
Photo credits: Teekaygee.
- The most beautiful 5 places in the Republic of Moldova
- The language of colors
- Give a Little Whistle: Bird Call Playback and Photography
- Using Colors to drive your sales
- Tip of the week: Photography basics - Aperture
- I need to get out more. Some background information
- Tip of the Week: Using a Pin Hole Camera
- Professional Portfolio: How to Frame Your Photographs