Despite August being another best month ever for me in terms of number of sales and revenue it was a poor month for inspiration and uploads!
And finally I also have a new toy to play with that I have only just started using, but I recently bought a 10 stop ND Filter with a view to really cutting down light on my daytime shots and putting together some city/town motion blur shots similar to the one opposite. I have lots of ideas in my head and there seems to be fairly little in terms of volumes of pictures on DT using this technique. I am sure I will write a bloggy review thingy me watsit once I get to grips with my kit and get some piccies on line
How to Design Effective Ads for Mobile Devices
Join our blog contest to win $600 worth of prizes. Share your best practices in designing mobile ads that create engagement and conversion rates.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
Related image searches
Plans related image searches