Plans for the Future
Lately I have been doing a lot thinking of what do I truly want to do in the future. Photography has been a hobby that I earn a little money here and there through Dreamstime but do I want to make Photography a full time job or just keep it as my hobby which I greatly enjoy. I have also been contemplating for a few years now do I want to go for a degree in Zoology. Either decision I was planning on going back to college for.
After doing a lot of thinking and talking things over with my husband I have decided to go the route of going back to college for a degree in Zoology. I will not be starting school until January so lately I will be refreshing myself on Math, English and Science since it has been over 10 years since my last college course I ever took. I am completely nervous about going back to school.
I chose Zoology over Photography because I have a natural connection with animals and I am happiest when I am with animals. Plus I want to help them in any way that I can. I know zoology is going to be a hard subject to tackle but I know I can do it. I already love learning any thing I can about animals especially mammals. Photography I will still keep as my hobby that I make money here and there on but I do not want to make it a job because photography is relaxing to me.
When I am not taking photographs or reviewing what photographs I am going to upload to Dreamstime I am studying studying studying. Now that I took a quick break from studying to write this blog it is time for me to get back to it. :)
Photo credits: Susan Pettitt.
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images
- Alba Iulia Fortress - Romania
- You Don't Have To Be An Illustrator To Create a Composite
- The Stock Photography Industry is Changing Again, Will You Be Able to Change Too?
- Tip of the week: Illustrations, how to and how not to