Playing PS filters and making everything of stars (my new collection)
A month ago I installed new plug-ins to my PS CS4. Namely, StarSpikes Pro 2 Filter (from ProDigital Software), Knoll Light Factory (from Red Giant Software), and set of filters from Flaming Pear (of which filters Flexity, Flood, Melancholytron, Glitterato and some others are my favorite ones).
I like them much since they allow me to create excellent effects. And so, I have been playing with these plug-ins for several weeks and finally new collection in my portfolio appeared - Things Made out of Stars - which I would like to share with you:
So, now I can make just everything of stars but I am planning to stop it for a while to learn how to produce everything of something different from stars using new technique. If I will be lucky, a new collection will appear in my portfolio soon and, definitely, it will be shown to you.
Photo credits: Igor Sokalski.
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava
- Baling Hay In The Summer
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)