Playing With Words
The lack of snow this winter is making me a bit stir crazy. Cabin fever is setting in but at least the days are getting longer. Meanwhile I find myself playing word games lately.
Winter in New England usually means all sorts of activities that keep one in shape from skiing, to skating and even shoveling snow. This year's mild winter seems to bring nothing but light snow, rain and above freezing temperatures. Good thing I ran out back in October when we had a very early snow fall and snapped a few landscape shots.
I did manage a nice shot of my neighbor's barn before the snow melted. I walk the dog by this barn several times a week and its already appeared in my portfolio a few times.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings