Playing With Words - Dreamstime
The lack of snow this winter is making me a bit stir crazy. Cabin fever is setting in but at least the days are getting longer. Meanwhile I find myself playing word games lately.
Winter in New England usually means all sorts of activities that keep one in shape from skiing, to skating and even shoveling snow. This year's mild winter seems to bring nothing but light snow, rain and above freezing temperatures. Good thing I ran out back in October when we had a very early snow fall and snapped a few landscape shots.
I did manage a nice shot of my neighbor's barn before the snow melted. I walk the dog by this barn several times a week and its already appeared in my portfolio a few times.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- Thoughtful about Drones
- How to do HDR Without Overdoing It
- How to get the Most from Your Smartphone Videography
- Reflection photography - 4 creative tips for amazing shots
- Dog Rescue Photography: Rico
- Spring is coming, time for a clean up
- How to Stay Safe When Photographing in Extreme Weather
- 5 Ways to Creatively Add Reflections in Your Stock Images