Playing With Words
The lack of snow this winter is making me a bit stir crazy. Cabin fever is setting in but at least the days are getting longer. Meanwhile I find myself playing word games lately.
Winter in New England usually means all sorts of activities that keep one in shape from skiing, to skating and even shoveling snow. This year's mild winter seems to bring nothing but light snow, rain and above freezing temperatures. Good thing I ran out back in October when we had a very early snow fall and snapped a few landscape shots.
I did manage a nice shot of my neighbor's barn before the snow melted. I walk the dog by this barn several times a week and its already appeared in my portfolio a few times.
Photo credits: Peanutroaster.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava