I was pleasantly surprised this morning to discover that one of my editorial images had sold overnight. It was approved on June 1 and sold for 50 credits which added $25.37 to my account. I don't know if this is normal for an editorial image because this is my first sale of one. At any rate, I am happy about it. Here is the image that sold.
It shows a replica of a Civil War canon firing at a Memorial Day ceremony honoring fallen soldiers.
Photo credits: Richard Lowthian.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget