I was pleasantly surprised this morning to discover that one of my editorial images had sold overnight. It was approved on June 1 and sold for 50 credits which added $25.37 to my account. I don't know if this is normal for an editorial image because this is my first sale of one. At any rate, I am happy about it. Here is the image that sold.
It shows a replica of a Civil War canon firing at a Memorial Day ceremony honoring fallen soldiers.
Photo credits: Richard Lowthian.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava