I was pleasantly surprised this morning to discover that one of my editorial images had sold overnight. It was approved on June 1 and sold for 50 credits which added $25.37 to my account. I don't know if this is normal for an editorial image because this is my first sale of one. At any rate, I am happy about it. Here is the image that sold.
It shows a replica of a Civil War canon firing at a Memorial Day ceremony honoring fallen soldiers.
Photo credits: Richard Lowthian.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror