Sometimes we don't really see the images we capture with our cameras until we load them into our image editer and look at the full size.
Recently I was photographing my young Granddaughter playing with her bubble wand and was delighted to see that in one shot a bubble was framing her face. I uploaded it as "Bubble Face" and it was accepted.
I'm sure many others have had similar things happen and when it doe s it sure is a pleasant surprise
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?