Sometimes we don't really see the images we capture with our cameras until we load them into our image editer and look at the full size.
Recently I was photographing my young Granddaughter playing with her bubble wand and was delighted to see that in one shot a bubble was framing her face. I uploaded it as "Bubble Face" and it was accepted.
I'm sure many others have had similar things happen and when it doe s it sure is a pleasant surprise
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror