Sometimes we don't really see the images we capture with our cameras until we load them into our image editer and look at the full size.
Recently I was photographing my young Granddaughter playing with her bubble wand and was delighted to see that in one shot a bubble was framing her face. I uploaded it as "Bubble Face" and it was accepted.
I'm sure many others have had similar things happen and when it doe s it sure is a pleasant surprise
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava