Sometimes we don't really see the images we capture with our cameras until we load them into our image editer and look at the full size.
Recently I was photographing my young Granddaughter playing with her bubble wand and was delighted to see that in one shot a bubble was framing her face. I uploaded it as "Bubble Face" and it was accepted.
I'm sure many others have had similar things happen and when it doe s it sure is a pleasant surprise
- Work Trips- How to combine commute to work with stock photography
- Three days, nine states and 1,000 miles
- How to Find Great Shots While on the Road
- How to Find Great Landscape Shots While on the Road
- On the road - Flying high
- Endless editorial possibilities on your trip
- Have the perfect plan while you are on the road
- An Easy Way to Flatten Those Curves You Sometimes Get With Merging Software