Sometimes we don't really see the images we capture with our cameras until we load them into our image editer and look at the full size.
Recently I was photographing my young Granddaughter playing with her bubble wand and was delighted to see that in one shot a bubble was framing her face. I uploaded it as "Bubble Face" and it was accepted.
I'm sure many others have had similar things happen and when it doe s it sure is a pleasant surprise
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready