So i would really appreciate it if you could vote for my image called
"YP_163_When Time Slows Down"
How to vote:
Flickr: If you have a Flickr account, please make up to three images a 'favourite' to cast your vote.
Email: In the event that you do not have a Flickr account, please email the reference of up to three images to email@example.com. The image reference is contained within the image title, for example, YP_499_Socialising teens.
http://www.(ADD FLICKR DOT COM HERE) /photos/esrcphotos/7548648868/in/set-72157630525801130
Really appreciate it Alex
Photo credits: Alexpollard.
- It's a Beautiful Day
- How Do You Add Emotion to an Inanimate Object?
- Tension, fear, admiration, pride, all in one photo
- How to create emotions in photography?
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready