Pleasure, fun, passion, money, success
I just had some spontaneous thoughts. Maybe they are nonsense in your eyes... but maybe not... therefore I would like to share them with you..
Thinking about success, money and sales based on my activity here on DT and in general I came to the conclusion that one should not look onto his earnings. Everybody who is successful with what he does is successful not because he is doing things because of the earning he may achieve but because he does it with fun, pleasure and passion. Fun, pleasure and passion are the keywords for doing something good (besides talent). Through fun, pleasure and passion one will be able to achieve good results - and good results are the key for success (on DT: sales).
What is your opinion?
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget
- Don't Let Pixel Envy Drag You Down
- Reduce Eyeball Overload by Sticking to These Minimalist Design Tips