Pleasure, fun, passion, money, success
I just had some spontaneous thoughts. Maybe they are nonsense in your eyes... but maybe not... therefore I would like to share them with you..
Thinking about success, money and sales based on my activity here on DT and in general I came to the conclusion that one should not look onto his earnings. Everybody who is successful with what he does is successful not because he is doing things because of the earning he may achieve but because he does it with fun, pleasure and passion. Fun, pleasure and passion are the keywords for doing something good (besides talent). Through fun, pleasure and passion one will be able to achieve good results - and good results are the key for success (on DT: sales).
What is your opinion?
Photo credits: Cristalloid.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden