PMA - so far !
The PMA International Convention and Trade Show is known to attract many visitors from all over the World. Professional photographers, retailers, epurchase organizations, and just about every person related to digital imaging.
In this PMA 2009, I will be disappointed with the Canon announcements, ....and the Fuji ,.......and the Sony ,....etcetc . This has to be the worst case scenario for the PMA organizers themselves --they gave an International Photographic Trade Fair , and it's a "no one came scenario" . Now anyone interested in dslr videography , who doesn't want to spend 4k for the 5dmkll , will simply buy the only other choice . And I can't believe that Nikon or Canon can't make us an aps version of the p6000 or g10 .
Photo credits: , Steve Byland.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America