PMA - so far !
The PMA International Convention and Trade Show is known to attract many visitors from all over the World. Professional photographers, retailers, epurchase organizations, and just about every person related to digital imaging.
In this PMA 2009, I will be disappointed with the Canon announcements, ....and the Fuji ,.......and the Sony ,....etcetc . This has to be the worst case scenario for the PMA organizers themselves --they gave an International Photographic Trade Fair , and it's a "no one came scenario" . Now anyone interested in dslr videography , who doesn't want to spend 4k for the 5dmkll , will simply buy the only other choice . And I can't believe that Nikon or Canon can't make us an aps version of the p6000 or g10 .
Photo credits: , Steve Byland.
- Understanding the Stock Industry and What Buyers Are Looking For
- There is a flower farm nearby my apartment
- How to Design Calls-to-Action That Get Mouse Buttons Clicking
- Tips On Creating Design Illustration Patterns
- Journey is often more beautiful than the destination
- Crossed 250 images 26 days (Story from Beginning)
- How to take better pictures of a butterfly?
- A New Sport for Many People