Poetry for the Struggling Microstocker
If we submit images, inevitably we are going to get rejections. From these rejections we learn how to improve and our acceptance ratio over time, should start to increase. However, this process for many of us is a tough one, as there are numerous reasons for our images not to be accepted. For sure we often fail to understand or plainly disagree with why our images are rejected, but the reviewers review images day in, day out and generally know what they're doing, even though it doesn't always seem apparent to us.
Ok that said, here is a poem from the point of view of a completely biased microstocker. Hope you like it. Oh please no comments here about your rejections, they should be addressed to support. Thanks.
Oh why did you reject my photos again?
I gave you my best but you said it was lame
I stayed up all night but my work was in vain
I’m human you know, I can’t take so much pain!
...the rest of the poem is on my blog :-)
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror
- Composite Images: The New Secret to Success in Stock Photography
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know