Point of View
Look at the world not just from a bird’s eye view but an ant’s. This may sound silly but as a new campaign for beef shows, a surprising point of view can be very effective in advertising. Check it out
Create images where small looks large and something tiny appears to dominate the image. You are after uniqueness and surprise. Shooting from an unusual perspective can add mystery to your images and as a video by the creator of the TV show Lost so wonderfully illustrates, mystery adds intrigue and interest to most creative pursuits.
The next time you take out your camera, shoot the image you have in mind and then get down on the ground or up on a ladder or shoot from a high advantage point as well as the straight shot. You may not be happy with the result but you will have given your creative side something to think about!
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service