the point of view
After the arrived of digital cameras everyone gets to take lots of pictures of the subjects and then checks out what's great and worth to be saved and what no,so it's coming difficult to see a nice work at the first shot and all the photographers need to control,fix their pictures;but what doesn't change is the point of view on the subject,you can recognize the work of someone by the way he sees it,even with just a subject to focus on.
The point of view is kind of a sign on a picture and it remarks and differentiates one photographer to the other.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget