the point of view
After the arrived of digital cameras everyone gets to take lots of pictures of the subjects and then checks out what's great and worth to be saved and what no,so it's coming difficult to see a nice work at the first shot and all the photographers need to control,fix their pictures;but what doesn't change is the point of view on the subject,you can recognize the work of someone by the way he sees it,even with just a subject to focus on.
The point of view is kind of a sign on a picture and it remarks and differentiates one photographer to the other.
All about color
- Colors for the buyers
- Crazy about concepts
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal