the point of view
After the arrived of digital cameras everyone gets to take lots of pictures of the subjects and then checks out what's great and worth to be saved and what no,so it's coming difficult to see a nice work at the first shot and all the photographers need to control,fix their pictures;but what doesn't change is the point of view on the subject,you can recognize the work of someone by the way he sees it,even with just a subject to focus on.
The point of view is kind of a sign on a picture and it remarks and differentiates one photographer to the other.
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images