the point of view
After the arrived of digital cameras everyone gets to take lots of pictures of the subjects and then checks out what's great and worth to be saved and what no,so it's coming difficult to see a nice work at the first shot and all the photographers need to control,fix their pictures;but what doesn't change is the point of view on the subject,you can recognize the work of someone by the way he sees it,even with just a subject to focus on.
The point of view is kind of a sign on a picture and it remarks and differentiates one photographer to the other.
- Ideas on sea and ocean photos
- Tip of the week: Never forget to straighten your images
- My effective way for calls-to-action giving more subscriptions for newsletter
- Rain session in India ! 410th Images Approved
- Uncovering the Secrets behind the Call to action that Convert
- To GIMP or to Photoshop, That is the Question
- 5 Bad Habits to Stop Now to Become a Better Photographer
- How to Write Product Descriptions that Stand Out – and SELL!