Poland, Holland & Iran
This summer I spent few days in Holland and almost 2 weeks in Iran. I also visited my parents living nearby Zamosc, a renaissance UNESCO city of sout-eastern PolandIt was a great opportunity to take some pictures. So enjoy:
Amsterdam' s canals and bicycles:
More images from Iran, I hope, soon!
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
All about color
- Designers extracting colors by knowing their clients
- Winter's Solitude Approaches
- Background information. Part three.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success