Polarizer filter and blue sky
You put picture in photoshop and make copy of this layer. Select this copy layer a select in menu "Apply image".
Channel = Blue
Blending = Vivid Light
and on the end we check off Invert.
Now we select this adjust layer and set Overlay between 20-50%. We can use Filter - Reduce noise, if we need.
Done, that's all. Mayby this will be useful somebody.
Photo credits: Sebikus.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror