Polarizer filter and blue sky
You put picture in photoshop and make copy of this layer. Select this copy layer a select in menu "Apply image".
Channel = Blue
Blending = Vivid Light
and on the end we check off Invert.
Now we select this adjust layer and set Overlay between 20-50%. We can use Filter - Reduce noise, if we need.
Done, that's all. Mayby this will be useful somebody.
Photo credits: Sebikus.
- “You Should Frame That!” (How many photographs can a wall handle?)
- Punta Della Dogana, Venice: The Quiet Brother of the Proud Piazza San Marco
- How to shoot great portraits on location
- Wild Glory
- Tip of the week: Create stunning 3d landscapes
- Film color schemes - how to use color to visually tell a story
- How to Turn a So-So Snapshot into a Stunning Photograph
- Checklist of Features for an Effective E-Commerce Website