Polarizer filter and blue sky
You put picture in photoshop and make copy of this layer. Select this copy layer a select in menu "Apply image".
Channel = Blue
Blending = Vivid Light
and on the end we check off Invert.
Now we select this adjust layer and set Overlay between 20-50%. We can use Filter - Reduce noise, if we need.
Done, that's all. Mayby this will be useful somebody.
Photo credits: Sebikus.
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally
- Science Fiction Art: Selling Your Story!
- How to succeed in street photography as a hobbyist photographer
- Always Ready
- Underwater Life List (Wide-angle) #3: Sea turtles