Polarizer filter and blue sky
You put picture in photoshop and make copy of this layer. Select this copy layer a select in menu "Apply image".
Channel = Blue
Blending = Vivid Light
and on the end we check off Invert.
Now we select this adjust layer and set Overlay between 20-50%. We can use Filter - Reduce noise, if we need.
Done, that's all. Mayby this will be useful somebody.
Photo credits: Sebikus.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget