Polarizer filter and blue sky
You put picture in photoshop and make copy of this layer. Select this copy layer a select in menu "Apply image".
Channel = Blue
Blending = Vivid Light
and on the end we check off Invert.
Now we select this adjust layer and set Overlay between 20-50%. We can use Filter - Reduce noise, if we need.
Done, that's all. Mayby this will be useful somebody.
Photo credits: Sebikus.
- How to Guide Clients toward Making the Best Design Choices
- Designing Business Cards that Get the Job Done
- Secret of Image Selection! Crossed 300 images
- What are calls-to-action for users in a site?
- How to make a football photo outside of the stadium
- How to Photograph Coffee for Instagram Posts - Pro Tips
- Creating Calls-to-Action that Work
- Tour of Slovenia in Lendava