A tradition lunch, in Poland dinner is usually composed of two or three dishes, a first soup, such as ‘barszcz’ beet or ‘rosół’ broth soup of chicken, after that some vegetable salad with boil potatoes and meat like ‘kotlet schabowy’ breaded pork cutlet and after that dessert some cake maybe ‘makowiec’ poppy seed cake or simple ice creams. We have got such specialties as
‘chłodnik’ a chilled fruit soup,
‘kołduny’ meat dumplings
Camera equipment: New and Old
- Camera equipment: New and Old
- Our Photos: Monuments of the Past
- Tip of the week. How to guide and direct your model during the photoshoot
- Stock Photography - Who buys Your Stock Images?
- Great changes to photography are happening as we speak
- Is pro photography going away??
- Hagia Sophia, Istanbul (Traveling Turkey Series - 1)
- Stock Photography - How to sell your images