A tradition lunch, in Poland dinner is usually composed of two or three dishes, a first soup, such as ‘barszcz’ beet or ‘rosół’ broth soup of chicken, after that some vegetable salad with boil potatoes and meat like ‘kotlet schabowy’ breaded pork cutlet and after that dessert some cake maybe ‘makowiec’ poppy seed cake or simple ice creams. We have got such specialties as
‘chłodnik’ a chilled fruit soup,
‘kołduny’ meat dumplings
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget