Polish landscapes are very beautiful, amazing with their differences. North side of country is almost all mountains geological structures like big, great Sudetes, the Carpathians, the Pieniny, and the Western Tatras, the High Tatras, the Beskids, and the Karkonosze, the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland is one of the oldest mountain ranges on earth.
Do not forget that Poland have also a desert located in Southern Poland one of only five natural deserts in Europe. We have so many different views at such small land charming beautiful and colorful.
- Important tips to buying second-hand photography equipment
- Shoot like a pro! Make your mobile shots stand out step-by-step
- The Struggle: a wildlife photography journal
- Its all about the place. Insights about my best sales.
- The secret of my success
- These are a few of My Favourite Things: Something New
- To sell or not to sell. What makes the difference?
- Tip of the Week: Photographing the Moon
Related image searches
Polish related image searches