Many figurative phrases in English language are contain animals like
This inspire me to look for some Polish phrases that have other English represent, and maybe when we Polish people use them all others using English language do not know what we have on mind.
Polish people truly
We can be stubborn as an Ox
We also work like horse
Got it like a blind chicken got a single grain
and so many others funny and enigmatic. What about your natives? I am very curious.
All about color
- Prepare yourself for fireworks
- Zooming In: A Photography Trick That Most People Take For Granted
- When "Happily" isn't "Forever After"
- Food Photography: A Recipe For Success! (Part 2)
- Tip of the week: Understanding camera's exposure compensation feature.
- Philippine Serendipity: The Beautiful Among the Common
- All about color - new blog contest
- Pet Adoption Photography: Wally