Many figurative phrases in English language are contain animals like
This inspire me to look for some Polish phrases that have other English represent, and maybe when we Polish people use them all others using English language do not know what we have on mind.
Polish people truly
We can be stubborn as an Ox
We also work like horse
Got it like a blind chicken got a single grain
and so many others funny and enigmatic. What about your natives? I am very curious.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- How to create Compelling Mixed Media Designs - A Journey Through Wild Africa
- A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor
- Putting Your Town on the Map: How to Rediscover Your Own Home in Photos
- Spend the time where it counts
- Tip of the week: Putting things into perspective
- How to Make Gorgeous Gradients for any Background
- GIMP Vs Photoshop
- Apple in Mirror