Many figurative phrases in English language are contain animals like
This inspire me to look for some Polish phrases that have other English represent, and maybe when we Polish people use them all others using English language do not know what we have on mind.
Polish people truly
We can be stubborn as an Ox
We also work like horse
Got it like a blind chicken got a single grain
and so many others funny and enigmatic. What about your natives? I am very curious.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget