The longest river in Poland is Vistula (Wisła), after that is Oder (Odra), Warta and Bug. River Vistula and Odra are going from the mountains and flow to Baltic See. Those rivers and many others are most beautiful and picturesque. They have been and still are inspiration for poets, painters and even films like At Nemen (Nad Niemnem) based on the novel with the same title. Beautiful landscapes, rapidity, energy in water Polish rivers are also important to people in their ordinary lives and simple work.
How to Convey Emotion Through Photography
Enter to win $600 cash prizes by sharing with us the best ways to add emotions and feelings to your photographs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings
Related image searches
Beautiful related image searches