Polite or impolite
After a while here on DT this stock shows some very good but polite subjects, like business people, nature, abstract texture, background, simple objects.
I find out that it is not necessary so polite because it also shows some sexy women and men in negligee, sad, unhappy, angry, furies persons, catastrophic scenes and bloody objects and some other things that I found by using ‘unparliamentarily keywords’ (don’t know if this phrase exists in other languages but in Poland we use it to describe vulgar language). Will not use them in this article, but they exist in searching engines of DT, I was wondering if this pretty girl with money instead brassiere knows that to describe photo with her as model photographer use such words?
I am not a puritan anyway so this doesn’t bother me at all. It is simple says that DT is open on some other points of views also.
- Tip of the week: How to be more visible to buyers
- Animal Shelter Photography: Titan
- Location planning for the British and Irish Underwater Photography Championship 2018
- The fool in the rain
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience