My home-grown grapefruit, ripe, hanging in the trees is very beautiful, green, very fresh. This tree is probably 30 years old, as if I was a kid watching the great, and the results of 30 years and still, the taste is very delicious.
Photo credits: Dengqingke.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings