My home-grown grapefruit, ripe, hanging in the trees is very beautiful, green, very fresh. This tree is probably 30 years old, as if I was a kid watching the great, and the results of 30 years and still, the taste is very delicious.
Photo credits: Dengqingke.
- HOW TO: LOCATIONS from an Austin Photographer
- Try and try again...
- How to find your unique 'Niche' as a photographer
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!