Pop art experiments
How often do you have inspiration to shoot something awesome but the weather ugly and light is flat? I had exactly this situation few week ago. And it was perfect moment for new experiments.
I tried himself in shooting of things. I used origami paper as background and find some things in home. In result I've made some photos in pop-art style.
As for me this style will return popularity in nearest time. And what do you think about the future of pop art.
- Get your tips for that amazing food photography
- App filled with magic - how to edit a photo to look more professional
- An illustrated virtual guide to Gargano in Apulia (south of Italy)
- 10 Workflow Hacks for Web Designers to Supercharge Productivity
- Love your gear - What I learned from going to the service
Related image searches
Experiment related image searches
Photo credits: Vitalii Yablochniuk.