This is just a quick post to thank the Dreamtimers who have started to follow my portfolio, it really is very much appreciated. When I look around other artist’s portfolios I very quickly realise how much I have to learn, but I’m loving every minute of my learning curve. Now I am slowly getting to grips with the mechanics of photography and editing and also Social Media I will enjoy the experience even more. What a wonderful way to spend my retirement. It keeps me busy, which suits my hubby, as it allows him to concentrate on what he enjoys.
Thank you once again
Photo credits: Pamela Reynolds.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings