This is just a quick post to thank the Dreamtimers who have started to follow my portfolio, it really is very much appreciated. When I look around other artist’s portfolios I very quickly realise how much I have to learn, but I’m loving every minute of my learning curve. Now I am slowly getting to grips with the mechanics of photography and editing and also Social Media I will enjoy the experience even more. What a wonderful way to spend my retirement. It keeps me busy, which suits my hubby, as it allows him to concentrate on what he enjoys.
Thank you once again
Photo credits: Pamela Reynolds.
- Playing Around With Design Editing Ideas
- Having A Set Of Pictures Can Increase Sales
- Crafting Pattern Ideas And Tips For Beginners
- 110 images online
- Direct, to the point: How call to action
- 4 Great Photoshop Text Effects to Make your Message Pop
- How to Capture Personalities when taking Portraits
- Turn your Favorite Photo into an Epic Movie Poster