Portfolio milestone: 1000 images online
A milestone for me this week when my latest batch took me past the 1000 images mark. I still clearly remember waiting for my very first uploads to Dreamstime to be reviewed and now I have 1003 of them. My thanks to fellow contributor Komar for prompting me to sign up here -I have never regretted it.
Incidentally the batch that got me there consisted of archive images of British politicians from the Margaret Thatcher era. Timely, because May 4th was the 32nd anniversary of her election as Britains first (and only) female Prime Minister. Regards, David.
Photo credits: David Fowler.
Expert tips on creating composite designs
- Fontastic: Picking the Perfect Font for Your Design Project
- Turning an ordinary shoot plan into a great one
- Death Valley National Park - The hottest place on earth and the lowest point in North America
- November 2018 Farm Harvest In Iowa
- Cost Saving Tips Every Pro Photographer Should Know
- 8 Mobile Apps Every Photographer Should Have
- A Little Motivation
- San Diego Zoo - not only a zoo, but also a botanic garden