Portfolio milestone: 1000 images online
A milestone for me this week when my latest batch took me past the 1000 images mark. I still clearly remember waiting for my very first uploads to Dreamstime to be reviewed and now I have 1003 of them. My thanks to fellow contributor Komar for prompting me to sign up here -I have never regretted it.
Incidentally the batch that got me there consisted of archive images of British politicians from the Margaret Thatcher era. Timely, because May 4th was the 32nd anniversary of her election as Britains first (and only) female Prime Minister. Regards, David.
Photo credits: David Fowler.
- NOT climbing a mountain could be very efficient
- Wait on it!
- Pesky Squirrels
- Tip of the week: mobile images and microstock, oops I forgot my DSLR
- My first artistic nude picture was "accidental"
- 10 Things You Can Shoot Right Now
- Animal Shelter Photography: Sable the senior GSD
- Using Stock Images, Videos, and Music to Create Amazing Short Films on a Budget