I was offered by the company (a hi-tech company) I work to make a photography exhibition of portraits of the company workers.
Since I am not shooting portraits but landscapes and architecture debating whether I really accept the challenge.
What else my only good lens is Tamron 17-50 f2.8 which is not ideal for portraits.
I will ask your best advice Why do I have to accept the challenge (why not I have plenty).
Thanks in advance, Yoav Sinai
Photo credits: Dmitrijs Dmitrijevs.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings