Portuguese religiosity - sold
Maybe few of you remember that some time ago I uploaded pictures taken in Portugal depicting different contexts of Portuguese religiosity. I was curious if such editorials might be attractive for buyers as they are quite specific and I must say my enthusiasm was rather low... So, after few months it appeared that they have been sold, one of them even twice (the one with a woman selling religious articles). I am so happy:) And the conclusion is: be patient, even the most specific subject can find its buyer:)
And these are the pictures sold:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings