Portuguese religiosity - sold
Maybe few of you remember that some time ago I uploaded pictures taken in Portugal depicting different contexts of Portuguese religiosity. I was curious if such editorials might be attractive for buyers as they are quite specific and I must say my enthusiasm was rather low... So, after few months it appeared that they have been sold, one of them even twice (the one with a woman selling religious articles). I am so happy:) And the conclusion is: be patient, even the most specific subject can find its buyer:)
And these are the pictures sold:
Photo credits: Ewamewa2.
- Waterfalls: Hints To Make The Best Of Your Photographic Experience
- What makes a travel photography bestseller
- Animal Shelter Photography: Bama
- The orangutang baby
- The perfect location shoot for a book cover!
- Splendour of Southampton
- 10 Tips for Travel Photographers
- Tip of the week: When is a model camera ready?