Last week I sold my first PE-L.
Nice surprise for me and beside my latest earnings I would not be so pesimistic regarding microstoc future, as I could read recently in some blogs. Of course, the gold time has been probably gone, but further it depends on every photographer - what he / she expects from the cooperation, time he / she can spend with this activity and the ability to do pictures better, more creative, in other words different.
At the end of June 2011 I reached my first 100 dollars ( here about my beginnings ). Later than expected, from the other side, I am happy to see, that my higher activity led to some fruits and just now, after a little bit more than 2 months I am standing in front of the 200 dollars level.
We are not talking about big money, but I have a good feeling and believe in positive perspective. At the same moment my RPD is always increasing and I can not confirm higher number of subscription sales in comparison with credit sales, again as I could read in some discussions here on DT.
My current numbers are:
Pictures on-line: 219
Acceptance ratio: 66,4% ( 81,45 % last 6 months )
RPD: 1,65 ( 1,82 last 6 months )
I wish you good light and lot of sales!
Photo credits: Petr Cihak.
- Over 600 sales! Creativity never gets old!
- Taking Stock: Designing for Calendars!
- Dog Rescue Photography: Zeus the Tibetan mix
- How to Created Smooth, Subtle Gradients in Photoshop
- Mastering the Basics : InDesign
- How to take sharper dogs pictures
- An Alligator ate my Action Camera!!!
- New Year 2020: Designing calendars