After years of slow sales and perfecting my selection I thought I would try another way. Thinking about sales and how much I enjoy seeing what has sold has increased the speed of my sales, not the amount per picture, I haven't perfected that side of it yet! I don't know how it works, but every time I spend a day or more thinking about lovely sales on this site up they pop. Now, looking at my sales I know you may think, they are low, but everyone has to start somewhere and I was finding sales real slow. This year the speed has picked up. Now to focus on the amount and think hard and positive about a big sale.
Photo credits: Sandyprints.
- Capturing or generating emotions?
- Blog about blogs
- Snapshot is Not a Dirty Word: Musings of a Contrarian Walk Around Photographer
- Tip of the week: Make your mobile images microstock ready
- What to do if there is no photo camera?
- 4 Great Locations To Catch A Lake Ontario Sunrise In The Greater Toronto Area
- My first 200
- Provoking feelings